8804 Servohydraulic Fatigue Testing System up to 500 kN Capacity
The precision mechanical systems, combined with the advanced features of the 8800 digital controller and Dynacell™ load cells, enable Instron® to supply fully-integrated turnkey solutions to meet the most demanding applications. The system can be used to cover a broad range of static and dynamic test applications, covering metals, fracture mechanics, aerospace panels, civil engineering components, wire ropes, or concrete.
From a PC interface, Console Software provides full system control, including waveform generation, calibration, limit set up, and status monitoring. Add WaveMatrix™ block loading software for simple and advanced cyclic tests on materials or components or 2 Software®Bluehill for static tests.
- Up to ±500 kN (112,500 lbf) axial force capacity
- Four columns, high-stiffness, and precision-aligned load frame
- Hydraulic lift and locks of upper crosshead
- Actuator in lower table or upper crosshead
- Vertical daylight options to suit test application
- Dynacell load cell features compensation for inertial loads caused by heavy grips and fixtures
- Wide range of grips, fixtures, and accessories
Lower or higher-capacity servohydraulic testing systems are also available to suit a particular applicaiton. They can be found here.