Strain Gauge Extensometer, 1 in. Gauge, +100%, -10% Max Strain
2630-110 | Strain Gauge Extensometer, 1 in. Gauge, +100%, -10% Max Strain
Static-rated with cross-braced design and cone-latch gauge length setting. U.S. Customary Calibration. Self-identifying only with 3300, 4200, 4300, 4400, 4500, 5500, 5800, 5900, 8500 and 8800 Series Systems.
Operating temperature range -100 °C to +200 °C.
Note: Not suitable for use in 3119-406/409/506/606/609 & CP100557 Chambers due to size.
|Accessory Height||69 mm (2.7 in)|
|Accessory Weight||0.060 kg|
|Accessory Width||39 mm (1.5 in)|
|Gauge Length||25.4 mm (1 in)|
|Specimen Diameter||20 mm (0.8 in)|
|Specimen Thickness||0 - 12.5 mm (0 - 0.5 in)|
|Specimen Width||0 - 40 mm (0 - 1.6 in)|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Static|
|Temperature Rating||-100 to + 200°C (-148 to +392°F)|
|% Travel (Axial)||+100/-10% (+1/-0.1)|
- Knife Edges, Standard Straight Profile, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Knife Edges, Three Point Contact, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Knife Edges, Radiused, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Small
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Medium
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Large
The 2630-100 series of extensometers offers speed of attachment and ease-of-use. The light-weight, rugged cross-brace design eliminates errors caused by physical distortion, while built-in protection ensures that damage is not caused by over-extension. The low operating-force arms of the extensometer reduce the possibility of knife-edge slippage when testing hard or smooth surfaced materials.
- 241.0 KB