Industrial Series LX Models
Designed for high capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the LX Models feature a large, single test space and single footprint. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, these frames incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship and are ideal for testing metals, fasteners, wire rod, and composites.
- Single footprint saves valuable floor space - load frame, hydraulic power supply, and controller combined in a single package
- Large, single test space design adapts to a wide range of specimen sizes, grips, fixtures, and extensometry
- Dual-acting actuator offers precise control for tension and compression testing
- Hydraulically adjustable and clamping crosshead option simplifies changing test opening for longer specimens
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
- Variable pressure hydraulic power supply provides pressure on demand, reducing heat generation, increasing oil life, and eliminating the need for water cooling
Range of Models
300LX - 300 kN (67,500 lbf)
600LX - 600 kN (135,000 lbf)
LX Models conform to many international standards, including (but not limited to):
- ASTM A370, A615, E4, E8, E83, E290, F606
- EN10002-1, 10002-2, 10002-4
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 9513, 15630-1
- JIS Z2248
- Contact us for additional compliance information
Featuring a large, single test space and single footprint, LX Models are designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing.
- 0.5 MB
The trend toward high-strength, lightweight materials for the aerospace, energy, construction, and transportation industries requires materials testing systems to be durable, yet maintain precise control while generating critical test data. Software user interfaces must be easy to use, yet flexible enough to meet the increasing demands of the testing world. The Industrial Series delivers exceptional performance packaged in reliable, innovative system designs that offer superior accuracy and repeatability, improved safety, and an overall enhanced user experience.
- 2.6 MB
Catálogo do Bluehill Universal em PT-BR
- 2.6 MB
Instron® hydraulic wedge grips provide an innovative solution for high capacity testing and deliver enhanced gripping performance, usability, and operator safety.
- 1.0 MB