8806 (2500kN+) Fatigue Testing Systems
Instron® supplies a range of 4-column, servohydraulic fatigue testing machines for up to 5000 kN force capacity. These high-capacity fatigue testing machines feature high-stiffness and precision-aligned load frames, with hydraulic lifts and locks, and actuator in the upper crosshead.
The precision mechanical systems, combined with the advanced features of the 8800 digital controller and Dynacell™ load cells, enable Instron to supply fully-integrated turnkey solutions to meet the most demanding applications. The system can be used to cover a broad range of static and dynamic test applications, covering metals, rebar, high-force fracture mechanics, aerospace panels, civil engineering components, wire ropes, or concrete.
From a computer interface, Console Software provides full system control, including waveform generation, calibration, limit set up, and status monitoring. Add WaveMatrix™ block loading software for simple and advanced cyclic tests on materials or components or Bluehill® software for static tests.
- Up to ±5000 kN (1120 kip) axial force capacity
- Four-column, high-stiffness, and precision-aligned load frame
- Hydraulic lift and locks of upper crosshead
- Actuator in upper crosshead
- Vertical daylight options to suit test application
- Dynacell load cell features compensation for inertial loads caused by heavy grips and fixtures
- Range of grips, flexure fixtures, compression platens and other accessories
Instron manufactures a range of servohydraulic fatigue testing machines.