SVE 2 Non-Contacting Video Extensometer
The second generation of our popular Standard Video Extensometer, SVE 2, utilizes patented technology to accurately measure strain for elastomer specimens without damaging the material.
- Eliminates the effect of operators on your strain results; producing more consistent and repeatable results
- Prevent premature damage to the specimen by measuring strain without touching for the most accurate results
- Meets or exceeds the accuracy requirement for elastomers including ASTM D412 and ISO 37
- Measure up to 620mm field of view to provide strain at failure results for most materials
- Measure strain in challenging applications, including at high and low temps
- Train new operators quickly with simple and intuitive controls integrated directly into Bluehill® 3 Software
- Use on any Instron systems (past and present), as well as non-Instron systems that accept an ± 0-10V analog input
|Fields of View||Choice of 100mm, 250mm, 440 mm and 670mm|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Static|
The newest Standard Video Extensometer (SVE 2) is a high-performance, non-contacting extensometer that is ideally suited for everyday applications such as rubber, soft plastics, elastomers and other materials with high strain to failure.
- 430.3 KB